[theme-reviewers] Webmaster Tools IDs - plugin territory?

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Tue Jul 16 14:19:17 UTC 2013

“The review queue currently stands at 102 tickets. Working to reduce that number would be a far better use of our time, than continuing to argue a fundamental principle in the guidelines.”

Adding to the overhead of the work that the theme reviewer has to do is not the answer.    I suggest adding more ‘checks’ in the plugins that are available that make it easier on the reviewer.

And this ‘team’ doesn’t have a mission statement.   So the fundamental principle is in your head.