[theme-reviewers] Webmaster Tools IDs - plugin territory?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jul 16 14:16:29 UTC 2013

No, thanks. I've gone down this rabbit hole about as far as I care to do so
at this point. The presentation-vs-functionality principle is very
well-established at this point. There will always be room for compromise on
interpretation and implementation, but from my perspective, there is
overwhelming support for the underlying presentation-vs-functionality
principle.

The review queue currently stands at 102 tickets. Working to reduce that
number would be a far better use of our time, than continuing to argue a
fundamental principle in the guidelines.