[theme-reviewers] Review-Continuation Tickets, and Reviewing Previous Tickets

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:08:11 UTC 2013

Chip,

I see where you're coming from. The same thing happened to me. I gave a 3-4
days grace period to theme author to replace a bundled non-GPL font. I
would like to add that the next theme reviewer should post a note in
previous trac ticket to inform the previous theme reviewer what's going on
with the theme.

I was also thinking that I was wrong in keeping the trac ticket open then.
I should have closed the ticket as not-approved right away and reported the
theme for removal from theme extend live until the theme was resubmitted
with GPL-font. The Plugins Review Team are quite strict with the GPL
requirement where they take down any plugin with non-GPL bundled elements
within minutes/hours/a-day. What's the theme review team's stand on this?

Thanks.

Mercime