[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

Justin Tadlock justin at justintadlock.com
Fri Aug 23 16:35:07 UTC 2013

I actually like those top-level categories from ThemeForest.  Users are
probably more likely to look for an "e-commerce" theme rather than a
"blue" theme.  Or, better yet, they could search for a "blue" +
"e-commerce" theme, which just instantly makes searching themes more useful.

Also, I think we should propose dropping the "threaded-comments" tag.
All themes are required to support this now, so this offers no real benefit.