[theme-reviewers] Tags and description.

Ulrich Pogson grapplerulrich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 06:17:33 UTC 2013

I am more for just "Responsive" because if I had to get examples this is
what comes to mind first.

Responsive: TwentyTwelve
Mobile-Optimized: Jetpack Mobile Theme
Mobile: WPTouch <http://wordpress.org/plugins/wptouch/>

The solutions for "Mobile-Optimized" and "Mobile" are plugins.

As we have "buddypress" tag there should be a place "bbpress" and even
"woocommerce" also.

I think a survey would not be bad so that we can track the responses
properly.

I have created something. Would love some feedback.
http://grapplerulrich.polldaddy.com/s/theme-tag-servey