[theme-reviewers] Theme 2-Step Activation

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 04:30:30 UTC 2012

Actually, it seemed pretty reasonable. Just by entering the themes options
page it seemed to auto-update and activate. I'm just not sure what the
point is, seems like they're just trying to get the users attention to
checkout the themes options page.

Since there's no upsell/registration factor that I can see I think it's
just the theme authors methodology to help the user along. I'll finish my
review and neither approve or not-approve and give the author a chance to
explain the reasoning behind the functionality.

Bryan Phillip Hadaway

Web & Graphic Designer
calmestghost.com
bhadaway at gmail.com