[theme-reviewers] TGM plugin activation

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Nov 14 00:06:58 UTC 2012

That's definitely part of the problem; but, hopefully the uploader script
and Theme Check would still catch the vast majority of malicious code if
someone tried to inject such.

A way to compare diffs would be helpful, but implementation is at the mercy
of our available infrastructure. (Translation: we just don't have any way
to implement that now, or any time soon.)