[theme-reviewers] TGM plugin activation

Kirk Wight kwight at kwight.ca
Tue Nov 13 23:56:57 UTC 2012

If these libraries are merely vetted rather than fully reviewed each time,
couldn't authors (the naughty ones, not all of us!) just bury nasty stuff
in the library somewhere and claim it's one of the vetted versions? Hm,
answering my own question, as long as the reviewer does a quick diff or
something to the released version, it would still save time.

I love the idea, particularly as someone that isn't comfortable doing a
full code review on class-heavy, OO programming (which a lot of libraries
are).