[theme-reviewers] Theme Reviwers

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Fri May 4 02:11:58 UTC 2012

There's no shortcuts in CSS, saving time -vs doing it right the first time
is completely different. It is very important <div
style="margin-top:33px;"> will be hard to override in a stylesheet and yes
it is wrong and bad practice, how can this be good. Tables too, I did not
use tables in years! <div style="margin-top:33px;"> is for "lazy"
developers I am sorry, not sure if you're using them or not.

This is not something that I am pushing, it was much before me. My first
message was also intended for reviewers and only as a reminder that's all.

See:

   - http://codex.wordpress.org/CSS_Coding_Standards
   - http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Coding_Standards

second link will give you better idea how strict the WP Standards are and
how much of slack review team is giving to all of us.

Thanks,
Emil