[theme-reviewers] tracking code in themes

Trent Lapinski trent at cyberchimps.com
Fri Mar 9 22:12:25 UTC 2012

PressTrends excludes localhost and dev environments. It only gives data on sites that are online.

Again, a simple web spider can be used to index any website online to get this data. It's not wrong.

Again, I am not purposing anything unethical here, I am simply pointing out that analytic data is as old as the internet itself, and version tracking for software of any kind is incredibly valuable.

--Trent Lapinski
(714) 904-4280
Sent from my iPhone