[theme-reviewers] Finished my first review; the user has responded and submitted a newer version of the theme

Michelle Langston michellelangston at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:01:43 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

I'm new to WPTRT (username chellycat). I recently completed my first
review: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8076. The theme author has
addressed the changes and has uploaded a newer version of the theme:
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8417. Is there a possibility that I
could be assigned the follow-up ticket? Also, my first ticket should
probably be closed.

Finally, as a trainee, should I email the list upon completing reviews? I'm
not exactly sure how this process works, so I thought I'd ask.

Thanks so much,

Michelle