[theme-reviewers] Internet Explorer 7?

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Jun 26 06:58:04 UTC 2012

I would not fail a Theme because it does not look good in IE7 and I'm sure
that the rest would agree with me. This is completely up to you. Personally
I don't like any of them, but because of the users we have no choice but to
maintain IE7+ compatibility. You would be surprised how many of them
actually still roll IE7. Now, in my Theme IE6 is of course "banned", but I
still do like to keep IE7 "hanging". If Theme codes are standardized IE7
should not be a problem at all. In case that you need to adjust few things
around, just get http://modernizr.com and be done with it.

And once you have Modernizr in, you can add IE "stuff" in your style.css
like this:

#header { /* good browsers */
    margin:0;
}