[theme-reviewers] Social Bookmarking links in themes?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jun 16 18:50:55 UTC 2012

Social network profile links are just fine. Normally, I would say something
like this is Plugin territory, but how would a Plugin know where in the
template to display the icons/links? (Insert argument here for standard
template action hooks...)

Just be sure that they are user-configurable, are properly
sanitized/escaped, and do not output the developer profile links by default.

Chip