[theme-reviewers] Something we need to check for 3.4 appearance-> background

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Mon Jun 11 22:40:46 UTC 2012

Didn't even bring up child themes in that equation.

With background-image: none;  you *have* to have in the child theme the
add_theme_support with arguments to have a background image viewable.

That negates tons of child themes already produced unless they upgrade, as
well as anything god forbid that was just style.css based.

Whats that?  child themes only need style.css really to be valid?  well then
not anymore, would require a functions.php too then