[theme-reviewers] This is becomig a JOKE!!!

Central Victorian Irish Association info at cvia.com.au
Sat Jun 9 10:57:49 UTC 2012

I am starting to get royally pissed now guys.
I was told (off the list) today to post up a new revision of the Figerty theme as a few issues were found and was told to post a link to the new ticket so the next reviewer would find it and review the newer revision instead of waiting again.
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8003 – Older version

You will see link to new revision.

nishasingh decided to come along, not even accept or assign the ticket, close it as a new version uploaded. Now I gotta wait yet AGAIN!!! to get on top of the queue that I was on all week while AGAIN other themes below it were being reviewed and reviewed again.
I am seriously getting pissed. Either review the bloody thing or just forget it. No wonder people are not bothering with submitting themes these days!

AGAIN ANNOYED DAN!!!