[theme-reviewers] (no subject)

Konstantin Obenland konstantin at obenland.it
Fri Jun 8 14:07:38 UTC 2012

I wasn't aware.

This is what my finding was based on:

If incorporated into the Theme, site information is required to be called using the correct template tag:
[...]
Style Sheet URL: get_stylesheet_uri()

I was under the impression, when it is required to use get_stylesheet_uri() to get the stylesheet url, get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/style.css' actually is no good.
Wasn't the reason behind requiring get_stylesheet_uri(), that the 'stylesheet_uri' filter gets called?

Konstantin