[theme-reviewers] Unregistering default widgets

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sat Jun 2 08:38:18 UTC 2012

How about keeping all functionalities (features) intact and just extending
them? User will still have all default options as well as any other
"extended" stuff too. This will not "kill" what comes as standard from the
core.

Another question: Is there a way to extend them without unregistering
anything at all or this isn't possible? Justin, Chip or Otto will know this
better I'm sure :)

Thanks,
Emil