[theme-reviewers] Custom CSS from a theme

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Mon Dec 3 16:20:41 UTC 2012

Thanks, Chip - my question was provoked by the popular topic by Nacin -
http://make.wordpress.org/core/2011/12/12/use-wp_enqueue_scripts-not-wp_print_styles-to-enqueue-scripts-and-styles-for-the-frontend/
.
wp_head is a great hook though as it 'wraps' most style-related hooks
anyway, but I was looking for the most effective and guidelines-acceptable
one.

Mario Peshev
WordPress Engineer, Open Source Consultant
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://me.peshev.net