[theme-reviewers] Feature slider default links

Trent Lapinski trent at cyberchimps.com
Thu Aug 9 07:13:47 UTC 2012

Wayne,

Thanks for your input, thats correct that these are temporary defaults - examples really.

I imagine this kind of issue may arise more in the future as I'm seeing a lot more theme authors add temporary defaults to theme options for preview / demo purposes when doing reviews.

Wanted to raise this issue to make sure I'm not breaking any rules and open discussion on this topic.

--Trent Lapinski
CEO of CyberChimps LLC
trent at cyberchimps.com
Mobile (714) 904-4280