[theme-reviewers] Feature slider default links

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:14:13 UTC 2012

Why not use home_url() as the default link and echo it to the entry field
... from what I read this should satisfy both the perception the end-user
will need to change the default to something else (but now it is more
"optional") and also keep the theme "self-contained" while maintaining a
relevant resolvable link.

Cais.