[theme-reviewers] Two more questions

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Sat Sep 17 20:38:35 UTC 2011

I am going to jump in and say that every Theme must fall under
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Unit_Test data. Every item listed and
included in Theme Unit Data is required. Comments on pages should be easily
"controllable" by the WordPress built in comments functions.

For future question regarding this or any other review can also be done
directly with the person who assigned the Theme to you. It's slightly better
that way because he/she will know more about the Theme specifics :)

Cheers,
Emil

*----*
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein