[theme-reviewers] Submitting a One-Page Placeholder Theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Oct 28 17:07:50 UTC 2011

Ryan,

We would certainly want some way of identifying such Themes. At a minimum,
the Theme description should indicate its niche use, and the Theme
documentation should indicate how to setup and use the Theme for its niche
purpose.

Additionally, we would probably look at adding more tags for the Tag Filter.

But, adding additional "sections" requires more of a change than we would
likely be able to implement at this point in time. (Otto can speak to that
more directly, if he wants to.)

Chip