[theme-reviewers] @package WordPress in DocBlock

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 16:22:38 UTC 2011

Absolutely, we can definitely add this as a "RECOMMENDED" item ... it will
most likely be a reviewer's eye-on approach for the foreseeable future, too.
It would be good practice to insure the documentation is readily available
(inline) especially as we approach the derivative themes issues.

We can leave it to Simon and Otto for sorting out how to add it to the
Theme-Checks but it strikes me as something much too arbitrary to
"conditionally" check.

Cais.