[theme-reviewers] Base64 Used to Encode Transparent Images?!?

michael at mfields.org michael at mfields.org
Tue Nov 16 16:42:20 UTC 2010

One thing that I noticed that is totally unrelated is the use of:

@package WordPress

In the file's docblock. The Inline Documentation codex page states the
"Plugin authors must not use the @package WordPress in their plugins.".
Seems like a rule that should apply to anything outside of core. Just
wondering what everyone on the list thought.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Inline_Documentation#Plugin_.40Package_Tag