[theme-reviewers] Base64 Used to Encode Transparent Images?!?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Nov 16 16:34:35 UTC 2010

Okay, then. Good enough for me!

I'll approve the ticket. But, I'd like someone with more PHP/security
expertise than I have to take a look at what this Theme is doing in admin/
with overwriting files and changing permissions and whatnot, just to make
sure there aren't any issues. I *think* everything is okay, but following
all of that is still a bit above my pay grade.

Chip