[theme-reviewers] external style sheets

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Nov 15 23:52:29 UTC 2011

We do already require that all resources be included in the Theme (i.e. no
hotlinking images), though I'm not sure if this requirement is formalized.

I would prefer that we go forward from that basis, with the understanding
that, as with nearly all Guidelines, exceptions can be considered on a
case-by-case basis - and in the meantime, we can work on whatever wording
needs to go into the Guidelines.

Outside of referencing known APIs (e.g. Google Fonts), I'm struggling to
think of any valid examples of linking external resources; so, I'd love to
hear some developers put forth some such ideas.

Chip