[theme-reviewers] Proposed WordPress 3.3 Theme Review Guidelines Revisions

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Nov 10 21:34:41 UTC 2011

Good. Now, _that said_, not all translation programs care about
namespaces there. So some tools do indeed work with variables there,
simply because they're ignoring the namespace anyway.

However, we do care about namespaces. Especially if some kind of
mechanism was going to be created to make translations much easier all
around...

-Otto