[theme-reviewers] Proposed WordPress 3.3 Theme Review Guidelines Revisions

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Thu Nov 10 15:24:22 UTC 2011

Please do apologize my English, but as a foreign language 'REQUIRED
NOT to' written this way looks exactly like "NOT REQUIRED to'" (with
this exact casing).

Could be my bad, but these are guidelines and the cleaner, the better.

Mario Peshev
Training and Consulting Services @ DevriX
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://devrix.com