[theme-reviewers] Bundling Plugins

Vicky Arulsingam vicky.arulsingam at gmail.com
Mon May 2 06:23:55 UTC 2011

The plugins cannot be turned off though the seo plugin's functionality can
be limited by leaving the options blank.

But the main issue I have with themes bundling plugins is that the theme
author must take responsibility for making sure plugin packages are kept
updated. What happens when they don't?
Also by allowing this, wouldn't this mean that we're also going to be
reviewing the plugins as well?

Vicky