[theme-reviewers] Bundling Plugins

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon May 2 06:45:54 UTC 2011

I haven't installed the Theme but you can see what happens to the source
after the Theme is activated. Is there any changes to meta tags? meaning
does the plugin displays description in the source? if it does than it would
"clash" with users installed SEO plugins since there is no option to turn it
off completely.

For example StudioPress SEO plugin "sniffs" the code and checks if there are
any other SEO plugins installed, if so their integrated SEO tags will allow
other plugin to work and it will not be in use. If that is the case with
this than it's all right.

Just like the Theme it's up to author to keep their codes up to date. One
thing for sure is that this specific Theme was developed by a respective and
well known author, I am very positive that all will be updated.