[theme-reviewers] Question about ob_start and ob_get_clean (Vicky Arulsingam)

scribu mail at scribu.net
Sun Jul 3 22:17:16 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 1:00 AM, Darren Slatten <darrenslatten at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm not sure if you realize this, but so far no one has been able to
> provide a reason for rejecting my code example.

By your own admission:

My solution provides an equal opportunity for users to write poorly-written
> code or well-written code. Yes, the solution itself is a dirty fix, but that
> doesn't mean the code within the solution is inherently poorly-written. I'm
> not saying my solution is ideal or elegant by any means--I'm only saying a
> dirty fix is better than no fix, and the end justifies the means.

No, it doesn't provide _equal_ opportunity for users to write poorly-written
code or well-written code. Most of the time, they will write crappy code,
given the nature of the filter.

"And that's all I have to say about that."

--
http://scribu.net