[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Process

Josh Stauffer joshstauffer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 16:58:32 UTC 2011

@Amy Hendrix,
Ok, this is my understanding...
-The Theme Check plugin automates the checks the items on this page:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Review
-The Unit Test requires eyeballs
-Options security??? Will I learn this with time?
-Test add-on functionality
-Thanks for your input!

@Frumph,
-Cursory glance - need to add to my vocabulary list
-"So basically if it passes theme-check just fail it with the report from
theme check and move on" - If it passes, fail it??
-Great link - http://make.wordpress.org/themes/about/resources/
-Thanks Frumph!

Josh