[theme-reviewers] Call for assignment

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Mon Aug 1 11:14:17 UTC 2011

Hello reviewers,

I'm a rookie trainee and just done my second theme review. However as I see
in the list of applications there are few other candidates with passion to
review but your approvals are assigned hours after applications. I know you
guys are busy big time but it would be great if you are able to review
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/about/trac-ticket-request-queue/ more often
or give another channel as an alternative. It would allow us to review more
test themes and reduce drastically the amount of waiting themes (or at least
try to as newbies).

I also considered self-assigning themes to myself in a way to just checkout
and write a review without an assignment but don't know what's your opinion
on this.

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Mario Peshev