[theme-reviewers] How much should I weigh looks, scalability, and functionality?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Apr 15 15:32:22 UTC 2011

Note that this is merely a *fallback*. The Theme properly uses wp_nav_menu()
by default, which enables the user to define the menu to be used in this
theme location.

I would be more concerned with what happens to this wp_nav_menu() output if
a menu with many list items is used: does the layout break? If it does, then
the "readme.txt" needs to be updated, to indicate the appropriate
limitations for this menu location.

You can also suggest that the developer use wp_list_pages() rather than
wp_list_categories() as the fallback (or, omit the fallback entirely, and
let the default wp_page_menu() be used). But, since wp_nav_menu() appears to
be incorporated correctly, I wouldn't make this "required".

(By the way: how do the Theme options look?)

Chip