[theme-reviewers] What is wrong with you people? You rejected Tarski?

yulian yordanov yul.yordanov at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 08:56:42 UTC 2010

  The theme-reviewers did not reject nor give a rating or whatsoever
related to themes quality, we only test the version submitted and give
an opinion if *that particular version* fulfill the requirements of the
WordPress repo. The author has the right to submit new version at any time.

On 24.9.2010 10:05, Demetris Kikizas wrote:
> http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/631
>
> What the heck!
>
> You rejected Tarski, one of the best and most popular themes, and one
> of the themes that taught people how to make themes, over a couple of
> debug errors and one deprecated gettext function?
>
> What are you trying to achieve with this review process you have
> running here?  To fill the repo with Twenty Ten clones while excluding
> and alienating anything and anyone else?
>
> Demetris
> http://op111.net/

Yulian Yordanov
http://post-scriptum.info/