[theme-reviewers] Themes With Customizable Logos

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:07:49 UTC 2010

Making it a strongly recommended suggestion and providing the code is about
all you can do ... but as its not a "specific" requirement, but one inferred
from other criteria it is still at the authors discretion to use.

I would also suggest including your points in this thread with the comments
to explain why what you are suggesting would be much better for the author
and the theme end-users.

Cais.