[theme-reviewers] Discussion

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Sep 1 15:43:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:
> Only you are claiming that the Theme reviewers don't want to have a
> discussion with the Theme author - due, presumably, to your incorrect
> association with a closed review ticket and absolute rejection of a Theme
> and its developer. Perhaps if you disabused yourself of this incorrect
> notion, you wouldn't be so up-in-arms?

I reject your assertion that the notion is incorrect. A closed ticket
is in a final state. Discussion is complete. There's no incentive for
anybody to look at the ticket again, so commenting on a closed ticket
is a waste of time.

This is standard trac practice, everywhere.

> So, your primary complaint seems to be that the ticket gets closed with the
> review is complete. Is that it?

My primary complaint is that no discussion takes place, nor do the
theme reviewers seem to want to have a discussion.

And yes, that's because they closed the ticket.