[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Fri Oct 1 15:50:25 UTC 2010

I like the idea that you and pross would 'try out' the reviewers, *anyone* can post a review, but just not flag it as approved / declined, that would be up to you two to handle those new reviewers, if they work out, then you can put them on the main list of people who have the privledge to approve/decline

The only thing that i'm seeing that would be situational would problematic is you and pross *finding* those tickets that the management team need to click accept/decline on if it's a new reviewer.   If I understand what Otto and Nacin is saying then your current team which you trust in being able to review would have the ability still to accept/decline, it's just the new reviewers that will not (and other stray random people that accept tickets).

I think thats what i'm getting out of this conversation, .. I find that to be a good logical idea to handle certain situations that have arisen.

- Phil