[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 15:43:00 UTC 2010

I would be fine with creating a "formal" Theme Review Team "group" and would
suggest Simon and I as the ones to "act as management" for the group to
start, as long as we are able to add additional "managers" to help out if or
when the need arises. I see it as a natural progression to our current
access privileges in this case.

If this allows us to better manage and make improvements to the process
while still keeping things reasonably open for the general community to
continue their involvement then I am all for it!

I know I would definitely want any reviewer to still be able to review any
theme/ticket they choose if we continue with this idea  ...

... but, quick question in this regard, if we see "problematic" reviewers
would we be able to address them if they are persistent? Restrict their
access/privileges/etc. it's not something I would want to do, but something
that could be time-sensitive; and, it also must be reversible!

Cais.