[theme-reviewers] Featured Themes Questions

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Fri Oct 1 16:06:06 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:25 AM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> Now, as nacin said, if you want to formalize a working reviewer group,
> we can do that. We'd need somebody (or group of somebody's) to act as
> management (cause it ain't gonna be me!) and we'd give them the power
> to modify the users in the group. We'd make a "reviewer" group and
> give them the power to change the ticket resolutions and assign/accept
> tickets and such. I suspect that we don't want some management team
> explicitly assigning tickets to reviewers, so any reviewer would be
> able to accept any ticket. We'd just leave that step of the normal
> process out...
>
> So, work out what you want to make it do, then tell me and nacin, and
> we'll make it do that.

I think this is what we want:

Theme Review Admins (the ones who have Trac-admin rights necessary for
self-management):

(please correct for case-sensitivity)
cais
pross

Theme Reviewers (the ones who can accept, assign, and resolve tickets, and
modify CC and keywords):

(please correct for case-sensitivity):
Frumph
Fingli
chipbennett
c3mdigital
chris at thematic4you.com
BeckyTechy
downstairsdev
greenshady
jeremyclark13
rodrigogalindez
silverks
tomthewebmaster

(That's everyone who appears to be active, based on a quick query of the
closed tickets. If I've missed anyone (and I likely have), please speak up!)