[theme-reviewers] Theme approval on Trac

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:02:13 UTC 2010

This might be a good case study ...

The deprecated code appears to only be back to WP 2.8, and I agree many
themes start to fall apart under the (WP_DEBUG, true) condition, but it is
now part of the TDC to use WP_DEBUG when testing your theme.

Perhaps a cut-off date for "clean code" with minor issues to pass until
then; and,
A specified number of versions back on deprecated functions, maybe along the
lines of: at v3.1 no deprecated code prior to 2.8 or 2.9?

Cais.