[theme-reviewers] Trac tickets for review feedback

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Fri Jun 18 23:28:16 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Cipr.vb <cypr.vb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are we reviewing for Wordpress 3.0 exclusively? or 2.9.x too ?

My rule of thumb is to test with the latest release version of WP,
today that would be 3.0.  The next question is, of course, should we
require support for all of the WP3.0 features?  Probably the biggest
for themes with be menu support.

For new themes, yes, I think they should be adding menu support.  It's
such a huge user issue that I think ignoring it will be a pain for
users.

> When accepted a theme on Trac, how fast should the review be done?

Well, I'd like to see them reviewed with in a day usually.  That's a
goal that right now we are still working towards.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/