[theme-reviewers] Process and flow

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Mon Jun 14 21:56:16 UTC 2010

More or less these steps have happened in the past:

- someone uploads a theme
- system runs a few checks against the theme
- emails the theme author letting them know we got it ok
- adds the theme to the review queue
- one of a few people (often me) tests out the theme and looks things over
- either approves the theme or provides feedback

One big part that needs to change is the last two steps.  Hence the
call for help and this list, where we try to figure out how to change
that from a few people doing tests and providing feedback, to a large
community of people doing so.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org