[theme-reviewers] Goals and Process - Wiki page

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Sat Jun 12 01:38:38 UTC 2010

Thank you for starting this page in the codex.  On thing I would note
is that there is a bit of subjectivity to reviewing a theme.  For
example, sometimes people take an existing theme, alter one or two
small things and upload it as their own.  And in some cases there are
some themes that are, well, just plain unattractive.  The standard of
the theme directory is to have nice, high quality themes.

This is a good conversation to have though because it helps flush out
more details.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org