[theme-reviewers] Goals and Process

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Sat Jun 12 01:31:22 UTC 2010

I tend to agree with what Chip outlined here.  I don't want to create
such specific requirements that we end up with themes that all look
the same.  Part of having a theme is allowing a theme author put
together package of what his or her vision is.  There are obviously
minimum items expectations around features, being user friendly, and
security.

Themes need to be reviewed both in the context of WordPress and the
theme itself.

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org