[theme-reviewers] Introduction (Nicolas Kuttler)

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Fri Jun 11 01:29:58 UTC 2010

Hello and welcome!

To get people started I've been asking for theme reviews of specific
themes in the queue.  Please check out
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/admin/adformat (via Subversion) and
post a review of the issues you found (if any) back to the list (with
a new thread, subject line: theme name and version).

Thanks

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org