[theme-reviewers] introductions

Dave Jesch davejesch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:12:11 UTC 2010

Hey everyone, I'm Dave.

I'm a long-time developer (30+ years) with experience in many platforms and
about a dozen software languages.

I've been using WordPress for a little over a year now. I've developed a
number of plugins and a few themes. I'm not a designer, but a coder -- that
means I'm not artistically gifted but I'm able to take a design that someone
else has done and turn it into a working theme.

I'm very comfortable with PHP, databases and web development with a strong
background in software security and solid design patters. I'm always
learning more about the WordPress plugin environment and theme template
tags/environment. I enjoy working on plugins more than themes, but still get
asked to do theme work often enough.

My website is www.DIYOnlineSolutions.com where we blend marketing expertise
(my wife) and technical expertise (myself) into solutions for business. I
also have a personal blog at davejesch.com.

Dave