[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 29

Joseph Scott joseph at josephscott.org
Wed Jul 7 04:24:07 UTC 2010

There are some situations that come up with this.  For instance, you
mentioned that the parent should be in the theme directory.  What
happens if a parent theme gets removed from the directory?

I don't think the various issues that come need to be show stoppers,
but it is worth walking through them to figure out what the answers
should be (then likely document it on the Codex).

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/