[theme-reviewers] theme-reviewers Digest, Vol 2, Issue 29

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jul 6 18:26:04 UTC 2010

I think the only requirement should be that child themes should be limited to
parent themes available in the repository (to ensure that neither reviewers
nor end users have to go to any third-party sources for the parent theme).

As for the reviewers: as long as the parent theme is available in the
repository, I don't think reviewing a child theme will pose any particular
inconvenience.

In other words: I'm all for it!

--
Chip Bennett