[theme-reviewers] THEME: Suffusion - 3.5.4

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Sat Jul 3 12:46:35 UTC 2010

Im sorry the queue is so long, there is a very small team wading through
this long list.

I understand that the debug info is overwhelming but it isnt just variables
not being set.

for example:

Notice: get_links is *deprecated* since version 2.1! Use get_bookmarks()
instead.

Notice: automatic_feed_links is *deprecated* since version 3.0! Use
add_theme_support( 'automatic-feed-links' ) instead. (this is optional at
this time)

Most of the undefined variables are the same repeated over and over so it
wouldnt be too hard to fix later. but the get_links has to be fixed.

I understand you have previous versions approved, so do a lot of other
themes. I spoke to Joseph about this ticket before i closed it.

Please re-upload a new version and i will prioritise it. this weekend i am
off work, and here in ireland there is no wierd holidays going on ;)